Rules here are pretty straightforward, no legalese or solemn contracts, just some basic rules to make sure we all get along 🙂
When in-game, you can enter /rules into chat to bring up our Code of Conduct.
- Don’t be a dick. I could’ve said “don’t be a jerk” but this is a bit more to the point.
- Don’t be a griefer. See Rule 1.
- Don’t nag for admin rights. This is like getting hired at a company and immediately nagging to be the CEO. It just doesn’t work that way. If you ask nicely we may move you up a level and if you prove yourself worthy, we’ll decide when you’ve earned moderator privileges. It’s a good feeling when you’ve genuinely earned something rather than simply gotten it.
- Don’t swear like a drunken sailor. It makes you look bad, makes us look bad, and it’s really not a good thing to have around younger players. We’re not going to censor chats or anything (the occasional swear is fine as long as it’s kept PG-13) and if there are younger players, then keep your language clean for the sake of everyone.
- Don’t argue with administrative staff. It really gets you nowhere, especially when you break Rule 1 in the process.
- Respect others’ property. See Rule 1. How would you like it if someone bashed in your windows then set your house on fire?
- Admins reserve the right to administrative actions without full explanation. Sorry, we had to say it. Sometimes there are situations where an immediate kick, suspension or ban is necessary. That said, our actions will follow Rule 1 both in reasons for the action and the way we’ll handle the situation.
- Permanent bans will be posted on the blog for all to see. Such dishonorable behavior deserves public shame. Any info we have on you will be put up for public viewing.
- All rules are subject to change without prior notice. We had to say that as well. That said, we’ll announce any rule changes if they happen.
By joining and interacting with the server world and its community, you agree to all the rules and conditions listed above.